The Qubole Recognized Administrator badge is recommended for QDS Platform Administrators, Consultants, and Partners. This badge recognizes the competency of QDS platform administrators in the following areas:
- Qubole architecture
- Managing QDS account settings
- Role-based access control
- Administering clusters
- Connecting data
- Self troubleshooting
- Implementing security and data governance
- Basic knowledge of Workbench, Notebook, and Scheduler interfaces
To earn this badge, you need to pass the Qubole Recognized Administrator badge exam. The exam details are as follows.
Exam Duration: 1 Hour
Number of Questions: 50 Multiple choice questions
Exam Language: English
Passing Score: 80%
Difficulty level: Beginner to Intermediate
Number of attempts:
- Two consecutive attempts
- Gets locked after two unsuccessful attempts
- Gets unlocked after 7 business days
- Getting Started for Administrators (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Security and Data Governance in Qubole (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Support Agreement
- Rest API Overview
Steps to get started:
Step 1: Take the recommended training from Qubole University.
Step 2: Explore the QDS platform for at least a week and practice the areas mentioned above.
Step 3: Once ready, from the Qubole university, find the badge for which you wish to register and click the badge tile.
Step 4: Go through the exam overview and then click Launch to register for the badge exam.