The Qubole Recognized Practitioner badge is recommended for QDS Platform Users, Administrators, Consultants, and Partners. This badge recognizes the competency of QDS platform users in the following areas:
- Qubole architecture
- Discovering data
- Creating a schema table
- Writing and executing a command
- Creating and executing a notebook
- Scheduling a command/workflow/notebook
- Sharing collections and notebooks
- Viewing cluster settings and dashboard
To earn this badge, you need to pass the Qubole Recognized Practitioner badge exam hosted at the Qubole university. The exam details are as follows.
Exam Duration: 1 Hour
Number of Questions: 50 Multiple choice questions
Exam Language: English
Passing Score: 80%
Difficulty level: Beginner to Intermediate
Number of attempts:
- Two consecutive attempts
- Gets locked after two unsuccessful attempts
- Gets unlocked after 7 business days
Steps to get started:
Step 1: Take the recommended training from Qubole University.
Step 2: Explore the QDS platform for at least a week and practice the areas mentioned above.
Step 3: Once ready, from the Qubole university, find the badge for which you wish to register and click the badge tile.
Step 4: Go through the exam overview and then click Launch to register for the badge exam.